Subscriptions on Google Play renew automatically when your current subscription term is complete. If you do not want to renew your subscription at any point, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term:
On your library
- Visit your Newsstand library.
- Click Cancel for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
On Google Play
- Visit your My Orders page on Google Play.
- Click the Menu icon for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel subscription.
On Google Wallet
- Visit your Subscriptions page on Google Wallet.
- Click Cancel subscription for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date. For example, if you purchased a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1, you will have access to the subscription until Dec. 31 and will be charged the full $10, but you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.
If you cancel a subscription and decide to subscribe again later, you will be charged the current price.
Please sign in to leave a comment.