Subscriptions on Google Play renew automatically when your current subscription term is complete. If you do not want to renew your subscription at any point, you may cancel before the end of the subscription term (at least 24 hours in advance):
- Go to payments.google.com.
- Select Subscriptions & Services
- Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription.
- Go Settings > Google > Manage your Google Account
- Go to Payments & Subscriptions
- Go to Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date. For example, if you purchased a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1, you will have access to the subscription until Dec. 31 and will be charged the full $10, but you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.
If you cancel a subscription and decide to subscribe again later, you will be charged the current price.